16 December 2010

Semester 1: Home Stretch

In a glorious meandering into procrastination, I present a photo post.  



 So: Because I have spent so much of my time locked in my apartment, I've had to force myself to go on walks for sanity's sake. Because the temperature of my apartment would be most appropriate for a nudist colony, I also stick my head out the window into the 30-degree air often.


Right outside my door; done up for Christmas.

My landlords.
Then the snows came.

Snow + Garbage = Strangely idyllic.

My 'hood.

School is a strange mistress. I should be living the high life (and if the world were truly just, I would be doing so with some High Life), but instead I don't sleep, and I arrange ideas on scraps of paper and my computer screen over and over again.


The last first draft, in process.

This project involves a lot of counting. And
Tallying. And frustrating loss-of-counts.

The actual face of paper-writing. I'm not here yet with this last
paper, but you'll note the faint look of terror in the eyes. That's
coming. Soon.

The good news it that for all the isolation and tiredness, the work is getting done, and (if I may flatter myself) it's not half bad.  The end is nigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment