Note the First: after two trips to Ikea, I still have no furniture. The issue this time was not my personal weakness, because I had an assistant in the form of the terminally late CHT; we were set and ready for the endeavor. It was not lack of foresight: I had checked stock on the items the night before.
Sometime between 8 pm last night and 3 pm today, Ikea had a mad rush on the specific items I desire--nay, need--to turn this hollow shell into a home. We're back to shopping online, but not in too poor of spirits over it.
Note the Second: As I move through the organizational process, I am finding glitter. Not small amounts of glitter, either. It's as though it hitched a ride from Portland and decided to infiltrate my life here, too. I don' think I have the hear to deny it its rightful place in my heart.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment